Check with consultants
- [Miscellaneous] 0.15％ TIC Levy Protection
- [Miscellaneous] Onboard Gratuities
- [Miscellaneous] Port Charges
- [Accommodations] Cruise Accommodation and Meals
- [Dining] Onboard Meals in Complimentary Dining Venues
- [Dining] Open Seating Dining
- [Dining] Complimentary water, tea, coffee, house wines and beers are included with meals
- [Dining] Selected Onboard Non-alcoholic Beverages i.e. Water, Coffee & tea
- [Activities] Complimentary Onboard Lectures
- [Activities] Complimentary Selected Shore Excursions
- [Activities] Onboard Hobby Classes *Fee may apply
RemarksDay 1 : Embark your ship and settle in; free time to explore this “Gateway to the Arctic” on your own.
Day 2 : Visit the iconic Arctic Cathedral, browse the Polar Museum or learn about local nature.
Day 3 - 6 : Discover dramatic landscapes north of the Arctic Circle; look for wildlife in the pristine tundra.
Day 7 : Set out for the polar ice cap; learn about the importance of pack ice in the Arctic food web.
Day 8 - 11 : Return to Svalbard to continue your exploration. Kayaking is ideal for seeing wildlife up close; today may also be a good day to hike on shore.
Day 12 : Attend lectures on this region’s fascinating past and present or relax in The Nordic Spa.
Day 13 : Disembark your ship; consider extending your stay to further explore.
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- Onboard Gratuities:
Included in the Cruise Fare
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.