香港遊艇 - The Regent
Check with consultants
Luxury yacht experience. Best choice for party. Various water sports activities.
Price Description :
2021-04-12 to 2021-12-31
● Mon to Fri: 40 persons or below $20800, +$280/extra head
● Sun,Sat: 40 persons or below $29800, +$380/extra head
2021-5-1, 5-19, 6-14, 7-1, 9-22, 10-1, 10-14, 12-25, 12-27
● 40 persons or below $29800, +$280/extra head
● Children under age 5 will not be charged（Maximum 2)
Water Activities :
● Free - Speedboat Package (Wakeboard / banana boat / UFO)
● Mixed Drink Package - Water (bottle) x 48, Soft Drink (can) x 48 (Random), Beer (can) x 48 , Red Wine x2, White Wine x2, Edible ice & Plastic Cup
*Beverage menu are subject to change, vessel owners & suppliers reserve the rights of any adjustment.
Yacht Information :
Size - 85 ft
Rent Hours - 8 Hours
Earliest Boarding Time - 09:00
Latest Alighting Time - 18:00
Max Guests - 57
Language - Cantonese , English, Mandarin
Amenities & Service :
Free - Air-conditioner, Wifi, Fridge, Indoor Sound System, Karaoke, DVD player, Kitchen, Bedroom, Basic kitchen utensils, Washroom, Showering area, Microwave oven, Poker, Mahjong, Socket, Wine glasses, Bar table, Outdoor Audio System, Fishing Tools(Need to book advance), Sunbathing Terrace, Cooling Box (Ice included), Outdoor Sofa Bed, Changing room, Oven, Television, Wireless microphone, Washroom, Bedroom & Sunbathing Terrace
✘Cannot throw cake
✘Large audio systems are not allowed
Additional items, please check with our consultant for extra fees and more details.
Water Activities /items :
● Floating Mattress
● Inflatable slide
● Water trampoline
● Fishing rod
● Edible ice (16lbs)
Drink Package Upgrade :
● Alcoholic Drink Package
● Luxury Alcoholic Package
RemarksPiers and Route :
On board & Alighting :
(Tsim Sha Tsui) Kowloon Public Pier (No. 2,3,4 Ladder) | Causeway Bay Typhoon Shelter Landing No. 7 | Central Pier (No. 10) | Central Pier (No. 9) | Kwun Tong Public Pier | North Point Public Pier | Shau Kei Wan Typhoon Shelter Landing No. 2
B1 - Clear Water Bay Exploration | B3 - Tung Lung Chau Excursion Trip | B2 - Big Wave Bay / Shek O Water Sports Trip | C5 - City Center to Po Toi Island Tour | C7 - Hong Kong Island to Sai Kung Tour | D2 - To Lamma Island / Cheung Chau Leisure Tour | C4 - Ching Ma Bridge & Disneyland Tour | B4 - Southern District Bay Boat Tour | D3 - Southern District to Po Toi Island Tour | D1 - Southern District | C1 - Victoria Harbour to Lamma/Cheung Chau | C3 - Mui Wo / Peng Chau Island Travel Trip
C6 - Tai O Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Bridge Tour (+HK$2,000) | E2 - Cheung Chau Half-day Tour (+HK$4,500) | E3- 離島深度遊 (+HK$4,500) | E4- 索罟無人島之旅 (+HK$4,500) | A5 - Silverstrand Beach Tour (+HK$4,500) | A2 - Nam Fung Chau Leisure Junk Tour (+HK$4,500) | A4 - Pak Lap Wan Junk Trip (+HK$4,500) | A3 - Sai Kung Tai Tau Chau Water Sports Tour (+HK$4,500) | E5- 大嶼山南隱世沙灘之旅 (+HK$4,500) | A1 - Sai Kung Tai Long Wan Nature Tour (+HK$6,500) | A6 - Long Ke Wan Beach Tour (+HK$6,500)
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
"According to the latest social-distancing rules relaxation on 27 April 2021, six types of venues including (chartered pleasure vessels) will be permitted to reopen. Customers have to follow the latest epidemic prevention measures and maximum number of guest should be reduced to half of the upper limit of the venue. Otherwise, customers need to bear the associated legal risks."
"No refund for all confirmed booking. If the service fails to deliver due to the anti-epidemic policy by the government, reservation can only be rescheduled according to the guidelines issued by ship owner / Incruising and no refund will be provided.".
Booking Terms and Conditions - Please check with Cruise Consultants
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.