香港遊艇 - The Incredible
Check with consultants
Western Cruiser suitable for company events and big groups. Maximum capacity : 47 guests. Hop aboard and drop off at City piers.
Price Description :
2021-04-09 to 2021-12-31
● Mon to Fri: 30 persons or below $23800, +$500/extra head
● Sun,Sat: 30 persons or below $29800, +$700/extra head
2021-5-1, 5-19, 6-14, 7-1, 9-22, 10-1, 10-14, 12-25, 12-27
● 30 persons or below $29800, +$700/extra head
● Children under age 5 will not be charged（Maximum 2)
Water Activities :
● FREE Water trampoline ● FREE Inflatable slide
● + Extra Charge:● SUP Board (+$$)● Speedboat Package (Wakeboard, banana boat) (+$$)
Food & Beverages:
● F&B is not included.
Yacht Information :
Size - 80 ft
Rent Hours - 8 Hours
Earliest Boarding Time - 09:00
Latest Alighting Time - 17:30
Max Guests - 47
Language - Cantonese , English, Mandarin
Amenities & Service :
Free - Air-conditioner, Fridge, Indoor Sound System, Karaoke, Showering area, Dice cup, Mahjong, Cooling Box (Ice included), Socket, Wifi, Microwave oven, Outdoor Audio System, Cooking Stove with fierce heat, Oven, Wine glasses, Hair dryer, Basic kitchen utensils, Fishing Tools(Need to book advance), Television, Wireless microphone, Washroom, Bedroom & Plate Warmer
Additional items, please check with our consultant for extra fees and more details.
Water Activities /items :
● Inflatable 360 Boat
● I-shaped Inflatable noodles
● Inflatable rocket
● SUP Board
● Flaming round
● BBQ Stove
● Clean-up fee for DJ party
RemarksPiers and Route :
On board & Alighting :
(Tsim Sha Tsui) Kowloon Public Pier (No. 2,3,4 Ladder) | Causeway Bay Typhoon Shelter Landing No. 7 | Central Pier (No. 10) | Central Pier (No. 9) | Kwun Tong Public Pier | North Point Public Pier | Shau Kei Wan Typhoon Shelter Landing No. 2
B1 - Clear Water Bay Exploration | B4 - Southern District Bay Boat Tour | C1 - Victoria Harbour to Lamma/Cheung Chau | C5 - City Center to Po Toi Island Tour
A3 - Sai Kung Tai Tau Chau Water Sports Tour (+HK$2,000) | A4 - Pak Lap Wan Junk Trip (+HK$2,000) | A5 - Silverstrand Beach Tour (+HK$2,000) | A2 - Nam Fung Chau Leisure Junk Tour (+HK$2,000) | A6 - Long Ke Wan Beach Tour (+HK$4000)
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
"According to the latest social-distancing rules relaxation on 27 April 2021, six types of venues including (chartered pleasure vessels) will be permitted to reopen. Customers have to follow the latest epidemic prevention measures and maximum number of guest should be reduced to half of the upper limit of the venue. Otherwise, customers need to bear the associated legal risks."
"No refund for all confirmed booking. If the service fails to deliver due to the anti-epidemic policy by the government, reservation can only be rescheduled according to the guidelines issued by ship owner / Incruising and no refund will be provided.".
Booking Terms and Conditions - Please check with Cruise Consultants
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.