Check with consultants
- [Miscellaneous] 0.15％ TIC Levy Protection
- [Miscellaneous] All Local Taxes
- [Accommodations] Cruise Accommodation and Meals
- [Amenities] Complimentary bicycles and helmets, and Nordic walking sticks
- [Amenities] Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- [Dining] complimentary unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner
- [Activities] Distinctive onboard programs, such as lectures, theme dinners, music performances and afternoon/evening piano music
- [Activities] Complimentary maps
RemarksDay 1 - Embarkation.
Day 2 - Excursions : Walking tour / Visit Silk Village and local school.
Day 3 - Excursions : Cruise to Phnom Penh / Buddhist Blessing Ceremony / Oxcart ride / Tuk tuk orientation tour.
Day 4 - Excursions : Killing Fields and Genocide Museum / Central Market / Royal Palace and National Museum.
Day 5 - Excursions : Border crossing from Cambodia to Vietnam.
Day 6 - Excursions : Trishaw ride to craftsmen’s workshops / Local village.
Day 7 - Excursions : Local boat ride to Sa Dec / Visit local market / Xeo Quyt excursion / Visit local workshops and historic Kiet Old House.
Day 8 - Disembarkation.
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- NCF: HKD 1,529 per person
- Onboard Gratuities:
TO BE PAYABLE ONBOARD
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.