7 晚 – 荷蘭、比利時．鬱金香時節之旅
Check with consultants
- [Miscellaneous] All Local Taxes
- [Accommodations] Cruise Accommodation and Meals
- [Amenities] Complimentary bicycles and helmets, and Nordic walking sticks
- [Amenities] Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- [Dining] complimentary unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner
- [Activities] Distinctive onboard programs, such as lectures, theme dinners, music performances and afternoon/evening piano music
- [Activities] Complimentary maps
RemarksDay 1 : Embark your ship in Amsterdam for your 7-night cruise.
Day 2 : The IJsselmeer scenic cruising. Tulips and bulb fields OR Hoorn walking tour and Zuiderzee Museum OR Dutch countryside bike tour.
Day 3 : Middelburg walking tour OR Delta Works visit OR Middelburg Bike ride.
Day 4 : Highlights of Ghent and Bruges OR Ghent walking tour and free time OR Belgian chocolate workshop OR Full-day Bruges and Church of Our Lady.
Day 5 : Walking tour and Cathedral visit OR Rubens House OR Antwerp bike tour
Belgian chocolate, beer and waffle tasting OR Floralia Flower Show.
Day 6 : Rotterdam walking tour and Tastes of Rotterdam OR Delfshaven excursion
OR Rotterdam architectural bike tour OR “The Best of Delft” excursion. Kinderdijk UNESCO Windmills OR Kinderdijk bike tour.
Day 7 : Keukenhof Gardens excursion. Amsterdam Canal Cruise.
Day 8 : Disembark the ship and prepare for your flight home.
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- NCF: HKD 1,676 per person
- Onboard Gratuities:
TO BE PAYABLE ONBOARD
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy imposed by Travel Industry Authority on the invoiced total sum shall be incurred by guests and Incruising will collect this levy at the time of booking. The 0.15% TIC levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.