7 晚 萊茵河畔的聖誕市集
Check with consultants
- [Miscellaneous] All Local Taxes
- [Accommodations] Cruise Accommodation and Meals
- [Amenities] Complimentary bicycles and helmets, and Nordic walking sticks
- [Amenities] Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- [Dining] complimentary unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner
- [Activities] Distinctive onboard programs, such as lectures, theme dinners, music performances and afternoon/evening piano music
- [Activities] Complimentary maps
RemarksDay 1 : Embark the ship in Basel. Tonight, meet your fellow passengers on board.
Day 2 : Visit the enchanting Alsatian town of Riquewihr beautifully dressed in her holiday finery with twinkling decorations and a lively Christmas Market.
Day 3 : Strasbourg is even more alluring during the season of Advent. The Christkindelsmärik dates back to 1570, making it the oldest Christmas Market in France. Enjoy a panoramic bus tour that takes you past the Parc de l’Orangerie, the European Parliament and the Place de la Republique. Afterwards, walk through the historic town center on the Grande Île, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and through the lovely “La Petite France” district, where you will see the Cathédrale de Nôtre Dame with its famous astronomical clock and then visit the town’s famous Christmas Market. You can also choose to explore Strasbourg's different districts by bicycle. During the afternoon, visit Gengenbach Christmas Market where every year the locals countdown to Christmas with a 24-day, larger-than-life Advent calendar.
Day 4 : You have the choice to explore two of Germany's historically rich cities, along with their festive Christmas Markets. Visit Heidelberg, a city that will capture your heart with its mighty castle and historic university. While here, wander along one of Europe’s longest pedestrian shopping streets, the Hauptstrasse, soaking up the Yuletide celebrations at the town’s Christmas Markets. Alternatively, you can explore one of Germany’s oldest cities, Speyer, known for the largest Romanesque cathedral in Europe—a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You'll also have time to visit its Christmas Market in front of the “Old Mint” (Alten Münze) in the famous Maximilianstrasse, with a view of the romantic imperial cathedral (Kaiserdom). Later in the day, sail to Rüdesheim where you can taste local wine or taste one of the town’s special delights, Rüdesheimer Coffee, ceremoniously made with brandy.
Day 5 : Your exploration of Rüdesheim continues with your choice of excursions. Visit Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum or take a gondola ride to the Niederwalddenkmal Statue, where you can enjoy panoramic views of the river. Afterwards, indulge your taste buds with a sampling of Riesling wines in the vineyards. Alternatively, you can join a guided bike ride through the town and along the Rhine River to Schloss Johannisberg; or hike through the town’s beautiful vineyards. During the afternoon, set sail along the scenic Rhine River Gorge with its fabled legends and many castles.
Day 6 : Join a guided tour through the enchanting Old Town. Explore the UNESCO-designated cathedral and then visit one of Europe’s largest and most renowned Christmas Markets located in front of the cathedral. Alternatively, ride a bike along the Rhine and through the historic Stadtgarten; or visit a local tavern to taste Cologne’s traditional Kölsch beer and Reibekuchen—potato pancakes served with apple sauce.
Day 7 : Cruise the iconic canals of Amsterdam, considered the “Venice of the North” and admire the historic architecture along the way. Then, taste local specialties at one of Amsterdam’s grand cafés. Please note that an alternative tour will depend on docking location.
Day 8 : Bid Farewell to Amsterdam and prepare for your homeward flight.
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- NCF: HKD 1,677 per person
- Onboard Gratuities:
TO BE PAYABLE ONBOARD
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy imposed by Travel Industry Authority on the invoiced total sum shall be incurred by guests and Incruising will collect this levy at the time of booking. The 0.15% TIC levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.