Check with consultants
- [Miscellaneous] 0.15％ TIC Levy Protection
- [Accommodations] Cruise Accommodation and Meals
- [Dining] Complimentary water, tea, coffee, house wines and beers are included with meals
- [Dining] Self-serve beverage station with complimentary tea, hot chocolate & premium coffees
- [Activities] Complimentary Selected Shore Excursions
- [Activities] Onboard lectures, activities & nightly entertainment
- Loan of waterproof boots for landing in Antarctica.
- For air-cruises starting in Punta Arenas, group transfers airport/hotel on Day 1.
- For air-cruises starting in Punta Arenas, one overnight with breakfast in Punta Arenas at the Cabo de Hornos Hotel or similar, with a welcome dinner including drinks on Day 1.
- 1 overnight with breakfast in Punta Arenas at the Cabo de Hornos Hotel or similar on the Day of the Scheduled Return Flight from Antarctica.
- For air-cruises starting in Punta Arenas, enjoy special access to Explorers House.
- Group transfers airport/hotel on the Day of the Scheduled Return Flight from Antarctica, and group transfers hotel/airport on last Day of the air-cruise.
- Flight from Punta Arenas to Frei Station on King George Island and/or vice versa as indicated in the program corresponding to each voyage.
RemarksDay 1: Punta Arenas Arrival Arrive in Punta Arenas before 2:00 pm, where you will be welcomed by the Antarctica21 staff and transferred to your hotel. Today, you will have a mandatory briefing with important trip information. In the evening, enjoy dinner of typical Chilean food with your fellow adventurers.
Day 2: Flight to Antarctica Begin your Antarctic air-cruise with a scheduled two-hour flight from Punta Arenas to King George Island in Antarctica. Upon landing the clear Antarctic air will fill your lungs. You then walk 2-km (1.25-mi), passing Chile’s Frei Station and Russia’s Bellingshausen Station, to reach the shore and board a Zodiac that will take you to your boutique expedition vessel.
Days 3 - 6: Exploring Antarctica Cruise between the South Shetland Islands and the western coast of the Antarctic Peninsula, sailing among the spectacular landscapes Antarctica offers. Each day, you disembark by Zodiac and explore the continent with our expert guides. On board, you will enjoy educational programs and presentations. No journey is the same and flexibility is key to success in Antarctica.
Day 7: Return Flight to Punta Arenas Return to King George Island and bid farewell to Antarctica before boarding your flight back to Punta Arenas. Upon arrival from the 7th continent, transfer to your hotel for the night and enjoy an evening at your own leisure.
Day 8: End of Air-Cruise Today, your air-cruise officially ends. After breakfast, transfer to the Punta Arenas airport for your onward flight.
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- Onboard Gratuities:
TO BE PAYABLE ONBOARD
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.