Check with consultants
- [Miscellaneous] 0.15％ TIC Levy Protection
- [Accommodations] Cruise Accommodation and Meals
- [Amenities] Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- [Amenities] L'Occitaine bath products
- [Dining] Open Seating Dining
- [Dining] Complimentary water, tea, coffee, house wines and beers are included with meals
- [Dining] Self-serve beverage station with complimentary tea, hot chocolate & premium coffees
- [Activities] Complimentary maps
- [Activities] Onboard lectures, activities & nightly entertainment
- [Activities] Sightseeing with Certified Local Guides
RemarksDay 1 - Onboard welcome reception.
Day 2 - Visit a local workshop to see how rice paper, rice wine, and traditional candy are made in Vinh Long; interact with sampan-making and conical hat making families in Cu Lao Gieng.
Day 3 - Visit a local market and the religious sites at Sam Mountain in Chau Doc; walking tour of Long Khanh A with cotton-weaving demonstration.
Day 4 - Sightseeing by private cyclo, including the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, and the National Museum; afternoon at leisure; show by children from a local orphanage.
Day 5 - Visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and visit one of the Cambodian Killing Fields, or visit the lively central market.
Day 6 - Visit Wat Hanchey and partake in a traditional water blessing by local monks; walking tour in Angkor Ban with school visit.
Day 7 - Visit the silversmith village of Konpong Louang; ox cart ride through the countryside, and visit a local farmer’s home in Kampong Tralach.
Day 8 - End of vacation.
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- Onboard Gratuities:
TO BE PAYABLE ONBOARD
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.