Check with consultants
- [Miscellaneous] 0.15％ TIC Levy Protection
- [Accommodations] Cruise Accommodation and Meals
- [Amenities] Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- [Amenities] L'Occitaine bath products
- [Dining] Open Seating Dining
- [Dining] Complimentary water, tea, coffee, house wines and beers are included with meals
- [Dining] Self-serve beverage station with complimentary tea, hot chocolate & premium coffees
- [Activities] Complimentary maps
- [Activities] Onboard lectures, activities & nightly entertainment
- [Activities] Sightseeing with Certified Local Guides
RemarksDay 1 - Welcome to Egypt.
Day 2 - Guided sightseeing, visit the Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza, Ramses II, and Alabaster Sphinx in Memphis, and the 'Stairway to the Sky' at Sakkara; Sounds & Light Show at the pyramids.
Day 3 - Visit Tutankhamun's Tomb in the Egyptian Museum; see Saladin's citadel and visit the Alabaster Mosque in Old Cairo; see the Hanging Church and Cairo's oldest synagogue in Coptic Cairo; visit the Khan el-Kahlili souk.
Day 4 - Fly to Luxor; visit Luxor Temple, the Avenue of Sphinxes, monument of Karnak & Temple of Amun-Ra; onboard welcome reception.
Day 5 - Valley of Kings, Valley of Queens, Deir El-Bahri, and the Colossi of Memnon; galabya party on board.
Day 6 - Visit the Temple of Horus; visit the twin temples at Kom Ombo; lecture on board.
Day 7 - Sail by felucca to Kitchener Island; visit the Botanical Gardens.
Day 8 - Excursion to the High Dam; cruise to Agilika; visit Temple of Isis and ancient granite quarries; fly to Cairo.
Day 9 - Special tour to the world's largest open-air museum, followed by a walk in the maze of shops at the famous bazaar.
Day 10 - Your vacation ends this morning.
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- Onboard Gratuities:
TO BE PAYABLE ONBOARD
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.