Check with consultants
- ★ 2023 New Ship
- ★ oLife Choice
- [Accommodations] Cruise Accommodation and Meals
- [Service] FREE 24-Hour Room Service
- [Service] FREE Shuttle bus service between port to specific drop off point at city center; subject to cruiseline's arrangement and availability
- [Service] FREE Unlimited Wifi onboard - One login per cabin
- [Dining] FREE Unlimited Visits to Specialty Restaurant
- [Dining] Open Seating Dining
- [Activities] Entertainment onboard (i.e. shows, live music)
- [Suite Specials*] Unlimited Access to Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center - Concerige Class cabins and above
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- NCF: HKD 4,326 per person
- Government Tax: HKD 1,134 per person
- Onboard Gratuities:
TO BE PAYABLE ONBOARD
- ★OLife Choice Now with OLife Choice*, enjoy FREE Internet *plus select one from a choice of generous amenities: (A) FREE Shore Excursions, (B) FREE House Beverage Package or (C) a Shipboard Credit. T&C apply.
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy imposed by Travel Industry Authority on the invoiced total sum shall be incurred by guests and Incruising will collect this levy at the time of booking. The 0.15% TIC levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.