Check with consultants
- [Miscellaneous] 0.15％ TIC Levy Protection
- [Miscellaneous] Onboard Gratuities
- [Accommodations] Cruise Accommodation and Meals
- [Dining] Selected Onboard Non-alcoholic Beverages i.e. Water, Coffee & tea
- [Activities] Complimentary Selected Shore Excursions
- [Activities] Onboard Hobby Classes *Fee may apply
RemarksDay 1 : Transfer to Viet Tri, embark your ship and set sail downstream for sunset and a night on the Red River. Tonight we enjoy a traditional dance on board.
Day 2 : In the morning transfer to Gia Thanh village and visit the conical hat making village. Then continue by bus to visit Hung Lo Temple where we will enjoy a UNESCO recognized "Hat Xoan" performance. In the afternoon will moor in Minh Chau to visit a carpenter village and smith's village in Vinh Phuc province.
Day 3 : We will visit the UNESCO praised village of Duang Lam, then sail downstream on the Red River and visit a timeless Arcadian Vietnam with emerald green rice paddies punctuated by lime stone rock formations. Of particular interest are the Thay and Tay Phuong Pagodas, hardly known, yet with exquisite temples dating from the 8th and 11th century and home to some fine Buddhist statuary carved from jackfruit trees.
Day 4 : Dropped anchor in the bustling city of Hanoi, passengers will visit some highlights of this Asian metropolis, must see’s like the notorious Vietnam war prison known as the Hanoi Hilton, temple of literature where Confucius did his thinking and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Welcome back to the ship by Lion Dances.
Day 5 : In the morning going off shore to visit Bat Trang ceramic village followed by a Unicorn Dance. Sail down the lower Red River to Dien Xa Bonsai village.
Day 6 : After breakfast we visit Dien Xa Bonsai village followed by lunch. In the afternoon, visit the famous Phat Diem stone Cathedral and a local house where they make rice wine. Back to the ship then sail up the Day River to Ninh Binh.
Day 7 : In the morning we will visit Thung Nang, taking a rowing boat to the so called "Halong on land" in Ninh Binh. In the afternoon we visit the quaint village of Pham Phao where guests can walk around the village visiting a host family where musician instruments have been made and repaired for generations. Listen to the owner who plays every instrument within his family run business. We visit local Woodworking Artisans who produce items for local and international markets.
Day 8 : Observe the lively and interesting life on the river before we reach our next destination in the afternoon.
Excursion to Thanh Ha Commune with village walk and a private water puppet show set under shade by a beautiful pond of lotus and lilies.
We drop anchor near Hai Phong Port, the gateway to Halong Bay.
Day 9 : Cast off early morning along the river before entering Halong Bay’s amazing island scenery with its 2,000 dramatic limestone islands and extraordinary rock formations dating back 20 million years.
Exploring Halong Bay, we stop at the so called “Dark and Bright Cave”. Take a kayak or a local basket boat rowed by fishermen and enter this remarkable cave into an enclosed area similar to a crater. Bats can be heard in the cave and massive stalagmites hang from the ceiling.
We continue our cruise around Halong Bay until we drop anchor in Rang Dua.
Day 10 : We make a stop at Viet Hai Village and continue our journey by mountain bike or electric buggy to visit the village’s vegetable farm and typical village houses. It is a breathtaking trip along a small road winding its way through the limestone rocks.
In the afternoon we will continue cruising towards Lan Ha Bay for a visit to a floating fishing house.
Weather dependent, we will end the day with cocktails at a beautiful beach in Halong Bay.
Day 11 : Morning sail to Tuan Chau Jetty. Disembark and transfer to Hanoi Airport or Pan Pacific Hotel Hanoi with stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- NCF: HKD 702 per person
- Onboard Gratuities:
Included in the Cruise Fare
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.