Check with consultants
- [Accommodations] Cruise Accommodation and Meals
- [Transfers] Complimentary scheduled airport transfers on arrival and departure days
- [Amenities] Pillow options
- [Service] Free Shoe Shine Service for gentlemen
- [Activities] A number of Exclusive Excursions offered only by Uniworld
- [Activities] Complimentary maps
RemarksDAY 1 - Arrive at Munich Airport. If your cruise package includes a group arrival transfer or if you have purchased a private arrival transfer, you will be greeted by a Uniworld representative and transferred to the ship.
DAY 2 - Choice of Passau three rivers or “Let's Go” bicycle ride along the Inn River or “Let's Go” hike along the Ilz River.
DAY 3 - Choice of Full-day in Salzburg with Sound of Music or Linz town and country: Linzertorte and cider farm visit (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experiences)*.
DAY 4 - Featured Excursion : Melk Abbey with library visit. Choice of Dürnstein wine estate visit with tasting (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experiences)* or Dürnstein village and saffron workshop (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experiences)*.
DAY 5 - Featured Excursions : “Morning with the Masters” at the Vienna Art History Museum; Private Mozart and Strauss concert. Choice of Vienna - Imperial City highlights or Vienna's music and composers.
DAY 6 - Choice of Bratislava - small but precious walking tour or "Let's Go" hike to Bratislava Castle.
DAY 7 - Choice of Budapest walk with local treats or Budapest panoramic highlights with Opera House visit.
DAY 8 - Disembark the ship and transfer to Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport for your flight home, or extend your stay in Budapest.
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- NCF: HKD 1,676 per person
- Onboard Gratuities:
Included in the Cruise Fare
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy imposed by Travel Industry Authority on the invoiced total sum shall be incurred by guests and Incruising will collect this levy at the time of booking. The 0.15% TIC levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.