Check with consultants
- [Miscellaneous] 0.15％ TIC Levy Protection
- [Miscellaneous] Onboard Gratuities
- [Miscellaneous] Port Charges
- [Accommodations] Cruise Accommodation and Meals
- [Dining] Onboard Meals in Complimentary Dining Venues
- [Dining] Open Seating Dining
- [Dining] Complimentary water, tea, coffee, house wines and beers are included with meals
- [Dining] Selected Onboard Non-alcoholic Beverages i.e. Water, Coffee & tea
- [Activities] Complimentary Onboard Lectures
- [Activities] Complimentary Selected Shore Excursions
- [Activities] Onboard Hobby Classes *Fee may apply
RemarksDay 1 : Arrive and check in to your hotel for one night; meet fellow guests at your expedition briefing.
Day 2 : Depart today via private charter; embark your ship and get to know your expedition team.
Day 3 : During this iconic crossing, expert briefings on the region prepare you for the days to come.
Day 4 - 10 : Explore the “Last Continent,” covered in ice and teeming with penguins, seals, whales and other wildlife.
Day 11 : Study Antarctica further with onboard lectures and presentations, or relax in The Nordic Spa.
Day 12 : Sail to this legendary cape, the Chilean headland where the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans meet.
Day 13 : Return to Buenos Aires via charter flight; continue home or extend your stay to further explore.
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- Onboard Gratuities:
Included in the Cruise Fare
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy imposed by Travel Industry Authority on the invoiced total sum shall be incurred by guests and Incruising will collect this levy at the time of booking. The 0.15% TIC levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.