Check with consultants
- [Miscellaneous] 0.15％ TIC Levy Protection
- [Miscellaneous] All Port Charges
- [Accommodations] Cruise Accommodation and Meals
- [Dining] Complimentary selected wines, spirits and beers
- [Activities] Complimentary maps
- [Activities] Complimentary Selected Shore Excursions
RemarksDay 1 : Arrive in St. Louis and transfer to your ship. After check-in, the afternoon is yours to explore the city on your own.
Day 2 : Shore Excursions - The World of Mark Twain.
Day 3 : Shore Excursions - Historic Burlington.
Day 4 : Shore Excursions - John Deere Pavilion & the John Deere Homes.
Day 5 : Shore Excursions - Historic Dubuque with National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium.
Day 6 : Shore Excursions - River Town Discovery.
Day 7 : Shore Excursions - Downtown Red Wing & the National Eagle Center.
Day 8 : After breakfast, disembark and proceed to the airport for your return flight, or extend your journey with additional nights in St. Paul.
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- Onboard Gratuities:
Included in the Cruise Fare
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.